Simpli5 Clear Aligner
Simpli5 is one of many innovative invisible orthodontic systems available at our Chester dentist, designed to correct minor teeth misalignment.
What is the Simpli5 Clear Aligner?
The Simpli5 system uses a series of invisible aligners to carry out minor corrections to both upper and lower teeth. It is the perfect alternative to conventional braces as it uses neither wires nor brackets, allowing minor corrections to take place without the hassle and discomfort associated with a traditional brace.
Are there any benefits to choosing the Simpli5 Clear Aligner?
- The aligners used are made of clear plastic and are virtually undetectable even on close inspection
- The course of treatment is extremely fast, often lasting from just ten to twenty weeks with some effect taking place almost instantaneously, allowing you to be confident in your smile even before the treatment ends
- Compared to other invisible brace systems Simpli5 is typically around twenty percent cheaper, though price will ultimately be based on your individual case
How does the Simpli5 Clear Aligner Work?
- The first stage will involve an assessment with Dr Hewitt to determine the suitability of your teeth for the Simpli5 system. At this initial meeting you can discuss your required results and find out everything you need to know about the treatment
- Next your dentist will take moulds of your teeth that will be used to build up a detailed 3D model of your mouth, from which your aligners will be made
- You will wear each set of aligners for 3-4 weeks for about 20 hours a day removing them to eat and clean your teeth. The aligners gently move your teeth over approximately four weeks at which point you simply change to the next aligner in the course
- Once your final set of aligners have been worn for 3 -4 weeks you have completed treatment and you should have straight teeth
- This process usually takes about 10-20 weeks
Who is the Simpli5 Clear Aligner suitable for?
Simpli5 is best suited for patients looking to correct minor dental issues and orthodontic relapses as quickly and easily as possible. It is not designed to straighten front teeth or correct serious orthodontic issues. In these cases the Inman Aligner or Six Month Smiles may be more suitable.
The best way to find out if you are suitable for the Simpli5 Clear Aligner is to contact our team for a free initial consultation where you can discuss your requirements with Dr Hewitt.
Other Cosmetic Treatments